Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a student here in SD, and I'm set on getting a betta! I've been digging up articles on the kind of tank I'll need and what to expect. Sadly, due to unforeseen circumstances I have to move to another dorm (so I cannot begin to set up a tank and cycle it yet, and I will have to ask my new roommates if they are okay with a fish.)

In the meantime, I decided to join this forum to get to know other people in the hobby and to get some advice.

A little about me: I like animals, and I'm majoring in bio. I've also had a fish tank before, but it was when I was a kid. It was a large freshwater community tank with tons of fish, including a male and female betta (I didn't know at the time that it was a bad idea, and for some reason they seemed to work out fine together- maybe because of all the plants and hiding places?) So I learned what not to do with fish.

I also enjoy drawing. I have a Wacom tablet, and my programs of choice are Photoshop and SAI. I tend to do draw fictional creatures, like demons, dragons, and half-animal people. I am hoping when things get a little less hectic in life, I can draw some of the beautiful fish I have seen on this forum.

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum, sounds like you have a busy schedule ahead.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
450 Posts
Hi and welcome!

I am from north orange county!

You have a Deviantart? I do!

·
Premium Member
3,611 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum :wave:

·
Registered
339 Posts
Hi & welcome! Good luck in ur new venture :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts