Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!

I've been hanging around this forum stalking for what seems like forever, but I seldom chat, and I'd like to fix that... raise my voice! I have four Bettas who I love dearly, as well as a Labrador and two rescue cats. I am a University student, so my Bettas live with me in my dorm, to my roommates' disdain. I'm hoping next year I'll get a suite to my own. -crossing fingers-

I am currently studying Psychobiology and hope to go into genetic counseling or pre-med (neurology)... I'm very indecisive about this, but I guess that's what college is for? I've been intern-shadowing in the ICU of Kaiser Permanente for 6+ years, but I am also a graphics/web designer and local restaurant jazz singer.

It's a pleasure to meet you all! :)

P.S. I've been asked if my avatar is Lucille Ball... it's Judy Garland, my love! Though despite my love of Judy, it's her daughter Liza Minnelli that I have posters covering my room with. :-D

·
Registered
283 Posts
Hi, Sage! I was born in L.A. and lived there for 3 years. Then I moved to Pennsylvania and I am still there.;-)

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was born in Seattle and I miss it there. ): How is Pennsylvania?

·
Registered
283 Posts
Since I live in Hershey, it either smells like chocolate(the factory) peanut butter(the Reese's cup factory), or manure(the farmers who get the milk for the factory). You can hear the screams from Hershey Park(I can see it from my backyard :D)!

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Screams?!!

·
Registered
283 Posts
Hershey Park has roller coasters like the new skyrush( I want to ride that one this year)!

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow, sounds like a fun town to live in!

·
Registered
283 Posts
It is very fun. You should see all the traffic in the summer.

·
Registered
10,971 Posts
Welcome to the forum and to the wonderful world of Betta keeping.....

Enjoy your stay.....

Be sure and post questions in the proper section for best response....

·
Registered
240 Posts
Hey SoCal neighbor! Welcome to the forums! Nice to see some other west coasties!

·
Registered
283 Posts
Gee, I wish I lived in L.A. again, *sigh*.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Oh wow, thank you everyone! You are all so sweet! :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts