Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello ya' my name is Allen. I'm 20 years old haha.

I'm new to this site so I figure that I introduce myself and so on. I've just been looking around doing some "research" on care etc.

Well, I'm from the Northwestern side of New Mexico located on the Navajo Reservation and yes I am full blooded Navajo (Native American). I use too keep fish when I was younger but than stopped. So recently I decided to get back into it and reading more into the care of betta fish. I'm also in college trying to become a Physicist/Astronomer. Beside my love for Animals (especially fish) my other passion is Firearms and shooting sports :)

For animals my family has some over 20 sheep and I have a cat (Samantha) and dog (Max).

Well, that's pretty much all I could think of for now if you have any questions feel free to ask.

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
HI Allen.

Greetings from Alaska :-D I kinda miss the southwest, I spent a year working at the Grand Canyon. It was fun, most of the time. I kinda miss it - not the job- that part sucked but I miss my co workers, the scenery and Navajo Fry Bread :-D Oh and spiders, I hated the spiders. I had a coworker chase me around with a dead trantula one night. Luckily there aren't really spiders in Alaska. There are some but not big, hairy ones. Enough of my babbling on, welcome to the forum. Betta fish are pretty fun. You get one and the next thing you know - you'll have 5.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts