Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just moved our Betta of one year from his tiny three gallon to a 37 gallon community tank last night out of necessity when his heater broke. It was scary to me but we now have the happiest Betta I have ever seen. We had been thinking about it and researching the compatibility with the community we have. But I wasn't going to let him freeze all night when crappy heater broke soooo, necessity made our decision. Was scared for what we might find after the night was over. What we found was really happy, healthy, fish. Whew. Glad to meet everyone.

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank You

It has been a scary year as far as fish have gone. But turning that Betta loose on my unsuspecting peaceful community was one of the hardest moments of my life. We drip acclimated him for a long time while I "thought" about it. But now, after the fact, I am so glad we did it. All the research I had done was correct and all the kids seem to be getting along great. I guess I just needed the malfunctioning heater to push me over the edge. LOL So thanks also for the sweet comments about the tank. If you only knew what I went through to get here. Learning is sometimes very hard, but glad to be on the other side of the curve. I am sure new things will come along, but enjoying the moment while it lasts. Nice to meet others also from my area. Very cool.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts