Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. Just brought my lovely new Betta home today to a 10 gallon tank that I've been cycling for about a month and a half now. I've had several Bettas in the past but it's been a goof 8 or 9 years since I've had one.

I don't have a name for him yet but he is very, very active so far in the tank. Checking out the plants, swimming just about everywhere and popping in and out of his little cave. Petco had him labeled as a Double Tail, which is a new one for me. I really don't care for Petco, they have the janky tiny betta habitats everywhere and really push it, but I have yet to find anywhere that has such a wide selection of Bettas in so many type and colors.

He's alone in the tank so far, and will be alone for at least a few months to get him settled in, and then I might add some pygmy corys. We'll see though.

The picture may not capture it well (this dude does not sit still long) but his body is a blue, sliver, black and his tail is very white with black spots and maybe a little red/peach color under the light.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts