Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First I want to say that I joined this forum after reading through a few pages of the thread on small bowls and vases — that thread was all it took to show me that this is the kind of community I want in on.

I am new to fishkeeping, got into it through setting up a blackwater tank for some aldrovanda I randomly acquired, and here I am two months, ten danios and a tank full of guppy fry later (something tells me a few of you know how that goes). I research for fun and am always down to try new hacks and tweaks so long as they’re based on sound theories or experience, and if the “official” sources say X but I’ve got a dozen people with like a hundred years’ experience between them telling me Y, as far as I’m concerned X can go kick rocks.

I’m really looking forward to learning from all of you and losing hours of my life staring at your beautiful fish pics ❤

· Registered
4,948 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

· Registered
Bettas, Aquatic and Land Snails, Mice, Hissing Roaches, Isopods, Slugs, Millipedes
4,460 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum!

· Registered
58 Posts
Welcome! I'm a returned member. When I picked the hobby back up again, this was the place that I always remembered as being kind, knowledgeable, sharing, and supportive. Someone here might encourage you to upgrade something when you can afford to, but they will never make you feel badly for what you don't know or can't afford right now. It's a wonderful place. It always feels to me as if a genuine desire to learn and improve is the only requirement. Can't wait to see fish pictures!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts