Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The pictures aren't the best quality, but here's my newest addition:

I still haven't decided on a name for him. So far, I've been naming all my bettas after Slytherins from Harry Potter. I've already had fish named Voldemort, Salazar, Severus, and Regulus, and my current boys are Arcturus and Lucius. For Slytherins, I guess Draco would be the obvious choice, but I don't know. It just doesn't seem to suit him... What do you guys think?

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
Another harry potter fan eh? Fabulous. :) He could be a Crabbe, seing as that isn't on your list. Pansy, even though it's based on a girl. Yaxley is fun. :)

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I thought he was just too pretty to be named after Crabbe. xD But I forgot about Yaxley... That's a definite possibility. And yup. I'm an active member of my college's Harry Potter club. I'm the only Slytherin who regularly attends meetings. So much for Slytherin ambition... xP

·
Registered
229 Posts
Hmm.. when I first looked, his colours really reminded me of VanGogh's picture Starry Night I think it's called? Thought you could name him Gogh! (kinda a play on Go too, because he looks kind of active in those pics :) hmm..)

But a Slytherin theme... I can't really think of any names :/ Slughorn? I think that's a bit of an ugly name for a fish tbh though :/ He's very pretty though! Good luck naming him :)

·
Registered
3,382 Posts
He looks out of this world! I think "Jupiter" or "Saturn" would be a cool name for him :)

·
Registered
150 Posts
How about rabastran lestrange he was a slytherin he was a deatheater

1 - 8 of 8 Posts