Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

(this picture is kinda old, from when I was cleaning their tanks a while ago and she's in her holding cup)

I brought this beautiful girl home two(?) weeks ago, along with two others (one male, Itachi, and one female, Temmie) and while the others' names came to me within a week, hers just hasn't come! Every time I think I've got it, it just doesn't seem right, y'know?

So can you guys give me some suggestions, just to get me on the right train of thought?

Her personality is kinda playful, I guess, but it's also mild. It's like "well, if you wanna play we can, but if you wanna chill we can chill down in our little plants" kinda personality. She's not very aggressive, though she will put on quite a show (just like any other betta would) if you put her next to Grell. She lives happily with her tank mate, Temmie, and they don't fight. I've watched them for a while, and they were stuck next to each other in cups at PetCo. for a long time, so they're pretty docile towards each other.

·
Registered
3,355 Posts
Ohh we're going languages! Biru (bee-roo) is Indonesian for "blue". Just to throw it out there XD

I hope I don't come across as "that person" but you really can't have a sorority of only two girls. They've only been there a short time. In the long run there's good chance they'll hurt each other. That is, unless when you say "tankmate" you mean you have a divider so they're sharing a tank but never seeing each other. I'm not saying this to point out that you're "wrong". Just looking out for the fish.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ohh we're going languages! Biru (bee-roo) is Indonesian for "blue". Just to throw it out there XD

I hope I don't come across as "that person" but you really can't have a sorority of only two girls. They've only been there a short time. In the long run there's good chance they'll hurt each other. That is, unless when you say "tankmate" you mean you have a divider so they're sharing a tank but never seeing each other. I'm not saying this to point out that you're "wrong". Just looking out for the fish.
No, they have a divider! Once I get some more money, I'm going to upgrade their tank and give them a new sister and then they'll truly be "tankmates"

1 - 11 of 11 Posts