Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to know where to buy Anacharis/Elodea aquatic plants for my betta tank. On the website i sound Anacharis plants on there are out of stock and hardly ever re-stock. I just need to know where to order them. Please help.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Petco sells anacharis, hornwort is also a really good plant.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Maybe, but most if not all local fish stores will order the pants or fish for you.

·
Registered
100 Posts
While I'm here, can anyone give me advice on an 'easy' low maintenance live plant that can be placed in a 2.5 g? Or even a link to the info. I'd rather hear from anyone with experiences than researching myself and finding out it's wrong information (As I've done before ) ugh. Thanks

·
Super Moderator
22,880 Posts
While I'm here, can anyone give me advice on an 'easy' low maintenance live plant that can be placed in a 2.5 g? Or even a link to the info. I'd rather hear from anyone with experiences than researching myself and finding out it's wrong information (As I've done before ) ugh. Thanks
You should start your own thread. As far as links, if you search the first two pages of this section you will see at least two threads asking for advice on plants for 2.5 gallon tanks.

And if I haven't already said it:

Welcome to the Forum! :wave:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts