Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so about a month ago i got a new sword tail but the pet store that sold me the fish sold me a pregnant one and refused to take her or her baby's back. At the time i didn't know she was pregnant so we weren't prepared for fry and sadly most of them died including the mom from birth complications. Now we have the one fry and a box in my tank for it, we had 2 surviving fry but one died recently. I cant go to the store for special food because of the Covid-19, but i have crushed up blood worms, beta food, bottom feeder pellets, and tropical fish flakes for him for now. I cant release him into the bigger tank until he gets bigger because i have a dwarf flame gourami in my tank that would kill it. But i do have a friend that has beta fry and im getting a female for my tank. should i get the beta fry now for company for my swordtail fry or should i wait. And is there any special types of food that i can make for my baby? Keep in mind that i dont know the gender of my baby fry yet.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Hi! what did you end up doing? These two threads may possibly be of help;

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi! what did you end up doing? These two threads may possibly be of help;

Hi!, hes doing good and im waiting for some brine shrimp that I ordered, but other than than no change.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts