My beta fish recently upgraded two days ago from a petco type tank, very small, to a tank that was highly recommended and is completely new. She was fine for hours but then she stayed at the top corner floating and not reacting to me literally touching her when she would usually dart If I were to do that. She become slimy and there was film over her eyes. We then thought it was the ph balance of the water which it was bad so it was fixed and she become normal again for a few hours and the film over her started clearing. Honestly, when we were fixing the ph and she was back in the old crappy tank, she started to get better. But I cannot find out what is wrong with this new tank. Now my concern is her bumping into the glass now and things in the tank. Could she have become blind? Does anyone have any ideas as to what could be wrong or how I could fix this? Thank you for your time it’s greatly appreciated.