Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Seeing as me and CodeRed enjoy talking about reptiles, heres the place for discussing exotic animals such as reptiles, amphibians, and exotic pets such as scorpions, tarantulas, etc.

An exotic pet is things such as snakes, lizards, caimans and crocs, alligators, saltwater tanks, other fish, monkeys, squirrels, chipmunks, armadillos (yes squirrels and such are popular pets), tigers o.o, and such.

Heck, talk about your dog, cat, bird, hamster, rats, hamsters, etc too!

Any animals found in your backyard are cool too. :-D

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Greens may be cuter but blacks are 10x more dangerous. I have BFSS (bigger faster stronger syndrome).

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
Venom doesn't make a snake cooler >_<

Personally, I adore the gaboon vipers <3

I think they've got the longest fangs? Cool pattern, too. :3

Check out these fangs o.o

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Took me a second to find the head. o_O

Green anaconda<3 dream snake.

Other than the fact that they defecate like a horse and eat like a bear their amazing.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Unless titanoboa wrapped around his neck. Caimans can't move their mouths nor have the agility. Yes the boa is done if a good bite happens but if that 45footer gets a grip on caimans neck its going down. Those things probably have squeeze pressure of at least 2 tons.

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
I know :DD Someday I'll go to a better show (Possibly Repticon or Daytona?) and find her a man (or woman, if that's what she proves out to be o_O) and make itty-bitty Housies.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Repticon is massive. 'Nuff said.

Well, to be honest Daytona is bigger. National Reptile Breeders' Expo is in Daytona. MASSIVE.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts