Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! I am totally new to this website and I want to make friends and tell a little about myself... also if you guys want to tell me something about this website I should know about please feel free to ask. My Name is Maya and I have a lot of pets! I have 3 bettas: Dancer, Bubbles, and the last one is unknown as I got him yesterday. I have 2 hamsters that are syrians... Honey and Softie. I have 5 hermit crabs that live in a 20 gallon tank, 3 rats... Daisey, Rosey, and Sweetie. I have 8 mystery snails with no names.3 dogs named Cassie, Coco, and Cally. They are all chocolate labs! One is 12 years old (CAssie) Cally is 12 weeks old. And Coco is 2 years old! My youtube is : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCv63KH-m_ACUZWQ3W2c_DHQ

I am also located on hamsterhideout.com if you have a hammie! Feel free to ask ANY questions and things like that! Enjoy your day!

·
Registered
397 Posts
Hi Welcome to the betta forum! :D
Sounds like you do have a lot of pets :)
my family has.... 4 dogs, 3 cats, 1 rabbit, 1 bearded dragon, 2 bettas, 1 mouse, 1 snake, 2 toads, and 6 hermit crabs.
I own the bettas, one of the dogs, one of the cats, the toads, the rabbit, and the snake,
:)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Welcome to the betta forum! :D
Sounds like you do have a lot of pets :)
my family has.... 4 dogs, 3 cats, 1 rabbit, 1 bearded dragon, 2 bettas, 1 mouse, 1 snake, 2 toads, and 6 hermit crabs.
I own the bettas, one of the dogs, one of the cats, the toads, the rabbit, and the snake,
:)
Cool! I'm going to friend you! You have a bunch of pets!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.