Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I'm Lexi, a 15 year old girl who cuurently owns two bettas. Right now I have Sebastian(my baby) and Patches(my other baby)! Im only going to have Patches soon becasue Sebastian just got dropsy:cry: This place seems really fun and helpful. I'm thinking of getting a few more bettas and tanks because I have an obsession with Bettas! who knew.... Anyways, ill probably be on a lot! thanks!!!:-D

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Welcome to the forum! If you check the Betta Fish Diseases & Emergencies Forum, you will find a way to treat dropsy, especially if it's in its early stages! I hope Sebastian pulls through for you. Good luck!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sebastian died this morning... it was too bad. His scales were like pinecones already. My baby is in heaven now

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
I'm very sorry to hear about Sebastian. Hopefully Patches can help to cheer you up.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, he is. He's such a happy fish and I've been just looking at him a lot and he's funny.

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
It's good that he's keeping you cheerful!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah!!! And I'm gettin three more little guys!!!

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
So sorry to hear about Sebastian. :(

Be sure and post pics of your 3 new guys when you get them! :D I have a (new-found) obsession with bettas too! I went from one (that I have had for almost a year)...to five in just a few days time! And I'll have a few more in a couple weeks...yay. :)

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Definitely post pictures when you get your new boys! Also post some of Patches too!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I just posted a picture of him, and my other fish Splish!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The photo of him is up!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts