Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just decided to join this forum site. I’ve been keeping bettas for years and I have had multiple through the years. I got out of them for a bit and I’m just now getting back into them. I picked up this big boy yesterday. He is a “Halfmoon King” as labeled by Petco, and they gave him to me for 50% off since he wasn’t doing too good. All he needed was a water change and more room to swim! I’ve also been medicating the tank with some all-in-one tablets to snuff out any infections or other yucky stuff he may have picked up. The lighting for my tank isn’t the best for picture taking but he’s a koi-looking betta with steel blue patches, and he has some bright blood red patches on his tail, and he has this cute lil patch of red right on top of his noggin. He has a tank all to himself (other than the Otocinclus but he keeps to himself at the bottom). He has this weird thing going on with his bottom lip but it doesn’t look infected or anything and it sure as heck doesn’t affect him being able to eat 😂. I’m going to keep an eye on it just in case but I’m thinking it’s just an old injury or maybe a birth defect. He doesn’t have a name yet, I haven’t thought of the perfect name. Anyway, just wanted to show him off because I love him.

·
Registered
Bettas..a mix of em
165 Posts
Welcome to the forum, thanks for sharing a picture of your betta. Always great to meet new members. May you enjoy your visits to the forum.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts