Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone! My names Chris. I recently got back into the wonderful world of Bettas! I used to breed them as a hobby when I was younger but as I got older life took me in other directions. The Military being one of them. Fast forward a few years, out of the Army, Married and have a three year old son, I finally have a little more ME time and I am diving into the Betta Bowl all over again LOL. I recently purchased a Half Moon male for my son (id be a liar if i said it wasnt for me as well) and set him up in a 5.5 gal. Heated/filtered tank. It has brought back MANY memories of breeder tanks, lots of colors and many other good ol Betta memories. My wife is also very excited to be getting into the Betta world!!! I very much so look forward to be here!!!

·
Registered
6,727 Posts
I'm so happy that you "bought the betta for your son" ;)

My parents introduced me to betta keeping when I was 5 or 6 years old and now I'm completely hooked. Maybe your son will develop the same love for bettas that you do! Glad to see that he will be learning how to properly care for one as well! Can't wait for the photos!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.