Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey my name is sid and i live in washington, i have 2 female bettas and 1 male betta i just put him in a 12 gallon today and he loves it, im going to wait till the end of the month to get a good tank to either keep my females with a sorority or a divider. i love my fishies so much i cant stand not knowing what they are doing all the times.
im looking forward to getting more fishies soon and hopefully more bettas too ^.^

·
Premium Member
3,610 Posts
Hi Sid and welcome to the forum :wave:

It sounds like you've been bitten by the betta bug as a lot of us have. We have quite the community of betta lovers here. Enjoy :)

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
Hi Sid - you share a name with my betta! :lol:

I'm a recent arrival to this site too, and IMO it's excellent both as a community and a source of sound advice.

It sounds like you take good care of your fishies. Have you posted any pictures yet?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yes i have i put them in the betta pictures section its under my 3 babies, they are quite blurry pics so im hoping to get some better pics soon

·
Registered
10,962 Posts
Welcome to the forum and to the wonderful world of Betta keeping......so glad you found us and joined our Betta keeping community......

Look forward to seeing pics and hearing more about your Betta adventures....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts