Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! I have not been on in... oh ya know... forever... I can't keep up with all the threads!!! I just haven't had alot of time recently. I'll try to be a more active member. How's everyone doing? :)
Luna is still as spunky and wonderful as ever. Wednesday will be her 1 year anniversary with me. :) She's still in the 2.5 gallon minibow with a heater. Her light blew a few months ago, I have yet to get another bulb. ;/ But she's doing great!
Butterfly is in a 1 gallon tank with a light and aerator. Not the greatest, but he's very active in it. He still chews and tears his tail horribly, nothing works for it. :'( It is such a shame. But he's still a goof.
Coral is doing really well, he always has a huge bubble nest for me. And he eats like he'll never be fed again! He's in a 3 gallon critter keeper.
No recent pics, these are all from december but they all look pretty much the same. Luna was getting a water change, Butt-butt was in his old tank and Coral was getting some ich treatment.

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you! :) They are fun little pets. :) <3 Luna has a REALLY long tail, got her for $2.49 at petsmart. :D Coral and Butterfly came from petco, about 7-8 months apart. Coral's my newest, had him for 7 months.

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
i had a girl with VERY long fins i almost mistaken her as a male 0.o but she passed away :-(
i love luna she is adorable, i used to have a girl named luna :( she has short fins like a PK

1 - 4 of 4 Posts