Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm sure some of you have seen me around the forum, but if not, hi! My name is Eda (EE-da). I've been keeping fish for about 1 year 3 months.

It all started with a Goldfish I got at my cousin's wedding. He's long dead (improper knowledge and care), but he made me want to start keeping Bettas again. One day when I was at Walmart to get something for him, I picked up Sequin and some food.

Sequin started out in a 1.2 gallon bowl, and went in some different tanks along the way. Now he has his own heated 5 gallon tank. I've lost 3 Bettas along the way, rehomed 9, and now I am down to 5. It's been a great experience. I'd like to change some of the mistakes I've made, but I can't. Anyway, I just wanted to share my journey so you know a bit about me!

I also have 4 mice whom I love. I am also "owned" by a tank of Platys. Well, that's just a little bit about my fish keeping and other pets!!

·
Registered
716 Posts
You forgot to mention that you're awesome and hilarious :p

·
Registered
716 Posts
Love ALL TEH EDA <333

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I also thought I'd introduce you to my Bettas, the reason I'm on this site in the first place. In alphabetical order, Angel, Aquarius, Blush, Data, and Sequin.

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts