Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! My name is Shanna and I am currently in college at this point in time. I want to major in Nursing, I still have a few prerequisites left to go before I can submit an application.

This is my first time running aquariums by myself and this forum and the members have really helped me out a lot in trying to set up a healthy environment for my first betta, Rosso. Rosso was given to me as a gift from my boyfriend after I expressed the desire to have a betta tank for my study area.

I am also running a Tetra/Cory aquarium that has been running for a few months longer than my betta tank.

Some activities I enjoy are: hiking, tennis, gaming, and roller coasters (I'm not too good at the hobby naming part) o.o;. I look forward to getting to know everybody better and to acquire a wealth of knowledge from participating in this forum.

·
Registered
10,971 Posts
Welcome to the forum Shanna.. and to the wonderful world of Betta keeping....this is a great hobby and you will find in the medical field that aquariums are great therapy and used a lot in medical facilities.....

Feel free to ask all the question you need...we are happy to help.....

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome to the forum Shanna.. and to the wonderful world of Betta keeping....this is a great hobby and you will find in the medical field that aquariums are great therapy and used a lot in medical facilities.....

Feel free to ask all the question you need...we are happy to help.....
I am very aware of the use of pets in the medical field, but I had no idea about the aquariums. That would be very interesting to research.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts