Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I am getting back into fishkeeping after a 10 yr+ break. My 9 year old son asked for a tank for his birthday and my obsession came back in an instant. We just set up a 67 g tank for golfish, and his birthday present 20 g tank is now empty I'm hoping to convince him to put some females in there! Also would like to know how to get some of these unusual males, I used to have about 8 or 9 and most lived 4 or 5 years but they were just the regular colored available at the LFS. Any Canadians on here who know anyplace that ships in Canada when the weather warms up?
Thanks!!

·
Registered
959 Posts
Hello everyone, I am getting back into fishkeeping after a 10 yr+ break. My 9 year old son asked for a tank for his birthday and my obsession came back in an instant. We just set up a 67 g tank for golfish, and his birthday present 20 g tank is now empty I'm hoping to convince him to put some females in there! Also would like to know how to get some of these unusual males, I used to have about 8 or 9 and most lived 4 or 5 years but they were just the regular colored available at the LFS. Any Canadians on here who know anyplace that ships in Canada when the weather warms up?
Thanks!!
Welcome! :-D Yay Canada, haha. Aquabids is a good site to buy fish online, most of them ship basically everywhere. Check it out! :)

·
Premium Member
677 Posts
Hello.... from Canada too! Did you mean Glofish? or Goldfish? Welcome to TFK!!

·
Registered
10,962 Posts
Welcome to the forum and to the wonderful world of Betta keeping....

Look forward to hearing more about your Betta adventures and seeing some pic....

·
Registered
172 Posts
Welcome to the forum, fellow Canadian :)

·
Registered
11,653 Posts
Hi!! There is a breeder, in Ontario, and she imports Thai bettas too.... I cannot remember her site x.x

·
Registered
11,653 Posts
:lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts