Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! Hope you are all doing great!

I just bought my very first fish ever from Petsmart last Friday (translation: I am a total newbie in everything aquatic). He is a dragon scale betta named Ninja (don't ask). I never thought I would like fish (I've grown up with dogs) but he is so pretty and I'm already attached to him!

I love these forums!!! :-D

·
Registered
240 Posts
Welcome to the forum! There's a lot to learn here. And congrats on your new fish!

·
Registered
10,971 Posts
Welcome to the forum and to the wonderful world of Betta keeping.....

Look forward to hearing more about your Betta adventures and seeing pic....

Enjoy your stay.....

·
Registered
427 Posts
Welcome!:D You will soon find out how addicting these cuties are:) I'm in SW FL!

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Welcome! Your definitely among friends. I must warn you though, you can't just have one when you'r apart of this group lol. It's contagious. One person get a new one (or joins the forum with their new fish) which makes you and everyone else want a new one. and then they get a new one, which nudges the ones who have held off to get a new one. Then they do and post pics of their new fish. and then the vicious cycle resumes :p that being said, pictures?

·
Registered
69 Posts
welcome to the forum.
I grew up with hunting dogs my self, being a good dog owner is closer to being a good betta owner then one might think so im shur you well love it.
My hunting dogs love to watch my tanks, sometimes i think they like the bettas more then i do lol.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

If you have any questions, feel free to look at the stickies, if they still don't answer your questions, then just ask!

I look forward to reading more posts and seeing pictures of Ninja!

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Welcome to the form!

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
what a cutie!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts