Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've already been posting questions but I thought I should introduce myself! I'm Grace and I own 2 female Betta named Garnet and Pearl. I bought them from PetSmart so they'll never be bred but they'll live good lives here with me. I plan on upgrading their tanks soon and I'm excited for the years to come with them. I don't think I could imagine myself without a Betta ever again. I hope to learn more about them and how to better my care for them. Thank you guys for being here with far more information than I could ever hope to learn! Excuse Pearl's fins I am working on improving them. But these are my beauties! I know they aren't technically show quality but they earn first place in my heart <3

Attachments

·
Registered
95 Posts
Welcome !!

First of all your fishes are lovely. Get a planted tank with betta sorority tank, it would look pretty damn cool.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Garnet flares at her own reflection in her tank. She's vicious but she definitely loves me! She always swims up to the corner of her tank for me to see her! I don't know if she could ever be housed with another

1 - 7 of 7 Posts