Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
how DID fabio die? and he may just be excited from the change.. If you want to change the KH, add a conch shell. This will also raise the Ph and hardness, but hardness doesnt matter much to them, and try feeding acidic things (many tropical fruits, like mangos, pineapples, strawberries (not tropical) and banana! thye may be reluctant to eat, and I take banana back, it gets EVERYWHERE but they WILL eat it, but only a little... i mean i guess now i think about it, just... too complicated.. smh. but it may not be Ph... do a ph test before and after a water change. if not, how do you know its the same temp?

even 1 or 2 degrees... i mean you DO have a heater right? then even room temp is cooler than that. if it IS temp, it isnt that bad for them, they usully get over it. I wouldnt worry about that, test it with a digital thermometer, acurate to the tenth degree (just a suggestion, its what I use, but tenth of a degree doesnt REALLY matter) do you measure prime correctly? how often do you do a water change?

I think it is excitement

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.