Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I just thought I would introduce myself. I am Heidi and I have had fish on and off for about 20 years. I had small goldfish and bettas when I was younger and my parents got me a 10 gallon for me when I got alil older. I had all kinds of fish in it (male betta, shark, neons, plecos, crabs). I didn't care for it more than just feeding them, my parents took care of the cleaning n such.

Anyways, fast forward to now. I have 1 large 20 gallon long tank, 2 small 2.5 tanks and a small 1 gallon bowl. The 20 gallon has 4 female bettas, 3 neon tetras, 3 glolight tetras, hillstream loach, albino bristlenose pleco, 20 or so ramhorn snails, 1 cherry shrimp and 1 ghost shrimp. The 2 2.5's have one male betta each and the bowl has another male betta and a snail.

I am more of a bird person (raised n bred parakeets and cockatiels since I was 6yrs old) but I am slowly learning about caring for a fish tank. I have done a lot of research but I know I have lots more to learn, so yeah I came here!

I hope to meet a lot of new friends and learn a bunch more about my pretty lil fishies and just to have a good time. Also, I can't be anymore excited than a snail in guppy grass to be here!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts