Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Spawned: September 7
Hatched: September 9

Male (Flame)

Female (Perla)
Perla is a plakat female that I don't really know how to label colorwise. She has this turquoise/yellow color going on but she also has some marble gen in her.
So, if anyone knows what exactly she is please let me know.
Here are some different pictures of her:

There are so many little tails

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
The fry are now 1 week old! There are easily 50 fry and maybe even more. We will see how many of them make it to adults.
I've started rising the water level so they have more room to swim and I will start doing small water changes soon.

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
They are now 10 days old. At first, I thought of uploading pics of the fry just once a week, but I just can't help myself. I'm taking pictures of them every day and I love to see them grow, so why not share them here more often.

Today I made the first water change. I've noticed that I have two kinds of fry: some of them have a light-colored body and the others a dark-colored body. I'm excited to see what colors they turn out.

In this picture you can see what I mean when I say I have two kinds of fry

My plan for tomorrow is to finish my 60l tank that I'm going to use as a grow-out tank. It's a tank I bought second-handed and it's in an urgent need of removing the old silicone and resealing it.

You can't imagine how I wish we had here something similar to the "dollar per gallon" offer. I would have my house full of tanks and I would save soooo much money.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts