Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 168 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys, this will be my first spawn for a long time since 4 years ago. I bought this beautiful & healthy pair from Karen and they are such good parents :)

I have been keeping a spawn log on my computer with lots of pictures and videos, I haven't been updating it here since I didn't want to update until I have fry, now I do :) so... here they are; hopefully everything will be good

Introduce the pair 3/3/2012
Embraced 3/4/2012 2pm - 4pm
Egg hatched 3/5/2012 3pm

Enjoy

Attachments

·
Registered
6,407 Posts
Amazing pair and beautiful marble patterns on them. I saw these as fry a while back. It was pretty cool!

I still have never seen a marble HMPK like this anywhere else besides in Karen's stock!

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks everybody, I instantly fell in love with these pair when I saw them on aquabid. So even though I never ever bid on aquabid before I bought my fish online for the first time, great experience, karen's pretty awesome, great packaging & fast respond to any questions I had :)

The fries are still wiggling around today and the daddy had bunch them up all togther. so cute! too bad my iphone doesn't focus that well since they are still super tiny!

·
Registered
489 Posts
I'm so excited for you Pew! I knew the lucky winner of that auction was going to be pleased....They are an amazing pair and they were both great parents/spawners...

I don't usually do this but I'm going to give you all a sneak peek at a few of the kids that pair produced.....Here they are :eek:)

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
I bid on these guys but the bid got a bit too high for me. I got four juvies from their first spawn instead, two males and two females. I plan on spawning the one pair in May. Glad to hear things are going well with this spawn. Looking forward to watching the babies grow :).

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
I'm not trying to hijack your thread but here are a couple of terrible photos of the two males I have. They wouldn't stop moving like plakats tend to do when trying to photograph them :roll: Seeing the photos Karen posted you can expect a rainbow of colors....

Attachments

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
I'm not trying to hijack your thread but here are a couple of terrible photos of the two males I have. They wouldn't stop moving like plakats tend to do when trying to photograph them :roll: Seeing the photos Karen posted you can expect a rainbow of colors....
I love that redish and black/copper plakat, what a amazing boy!

·
Registered
7,183 Posts
Wow! Maybe I'll buy a few from you! I'm going to need some stock for restarting my breeding program.

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
I'm so excited for you Pew! I knew the lucky winner of that auction was going to be pleased....They are an amazing pair and they were both great parents/spawners...

I don't usually do this but I'm going to give you all a sneak peek at a few of the kids that pair produced.....Here they are :eek:)

WAO! I wasn't expecting to see a collage like this from you until after the shows... stunning! Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
669 Posts
My word....Yeah I will probably have to buy some stock from you, or karen, or matin... XD

1 - 20 of 168 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.