Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey there! I’m rather new to betta keeping, I’ve only had my veiltail male betta for a few months now, he’s been in absolutely pristine health and has been thriving since day one! I have him in a 10 gallon with a couple of mystery snails. It’s heated, the temperature is at 78, nitrates are always kept 0-10ppm, never higher. I do 2 water changes a week usually to make sure my snails and betta are in the water they deserve. I noticed just today that my betta has two holes in his fins and I’m so concerned. I have no clue where they came from or how to help. Right after I saw them, I did a 25% water change and added API Stress coat to the tank in hopes of that helping. We have several other fish, along with 6 other tanks ranging from 10-55 gallons. I decided to get a betta on a whim to try it out & totally fell in love. I plan on getting another for a 10 gal we have, however I want to make sure I know how to properly care for these industry-neglected fishies 🥺 Any help or advice or even ideas on what could have happened would be great!
Plant Water Botany Pet supply Organism
Plant Water Botany Pet supply Organism

1 - 1 of 1 Posts