Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Akila, Atticus, Indy and Prince Echo
891 Posts
I feel like both are amazing animals to take care of. They are both super loyal and smart. I've only had dogs, so I don't know too much about horses, but they seem super neat.

My answer is that I like both. I mean maybe dogs a bit more because I've never had a horse.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Horses are my favorite, and I’ve done lessons in the past, but haven’t owned one

I’m probably getting a horse in a year or two so I’m exited I’ve wanted a horse for 8 years, my parents don’t want to take care of one, that’s their excuse, but they have never had too take care of any of my pets even when I was 6 I was always really responsible

I’m saving money to buy the horse, and tack, and I want a emergency vet fund so basically I have to save most of my money 😂😂

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Definitely horses! I am not a dog person 😂

Here’s a picture of my pony! He’s a 26 year old BLM mustang ❤ He’s mostly retired now, but we did eventing and dressage.Sorry for the picture dump, but I am obsessed with him 😆

Attachments

·
Registered
444 Posts
Can‘t get enough pictures of your beautiful horse, Nova Betta😍!

I have/had both and I can‘t decide because I can‘t compare. If I had to, I‘d say horses.
Most likely because they are not predators.
But I simply love both so much that I don‘t want to compare😀!

Reactions: Nova betta

·
Registered
362 Posts
I love both. So it depends on what I want to do. Dogs for cleaning up after much easier and playing fetch. To go riding horse to big for a dog. Lol

·
Registered
Mr.B, Wrangler, Primo, omega, Susan, Julies
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Definitely horses! I am not a dog person 😂

Here’s a picture of my pony! He’s a 26 year old BLM mustang ❤ He’s mostly retired now, but we did eventing and dressage.Sorry for the picture dump, but I am obsessed with him 😆
is he a gelding?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts