Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So as I said in the title, how do I know? I have never been able to breed bettas but I love them so much and I want to make my own line. I got a Great! female and male 2-3 days ago. They seem to really like each other, the male is making a nest already and they are both very active. So I believe the male is ready but how do I know She is really? This is where I think I'm failing in breeding bettas (not having them BOUTH ready). I will put a Pic of the girl.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, she has a white body with very dark red fins, so I was wondering if she would even get vertical stripes. So like you said I will keep an eye on it and see. They cant see each other right now but when I first got them I let them see each other for a bit and the male was dancing the hole time and the female stayed right next to the male and did not try to swim away(they where not in the same tank) So I'll need to watch for the head down, I was not looking for that the first time so I don't know if she did it. Thanks again for the help :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.