Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! I have a very sick rescue betta that I got from a friend- was severely neglected, lived in an 1/2 gallon container that was never cleaned. He has severe fin rot and ammonia poisoning too- many betta owners have recommended methylene blue as a treatment option- but I didn't want to try to use it until today- until I was sure the fish was strong enough to survive the treatment. Could anyone give me instructions on how to use it? I have not used it in the past but I am willing to try anything to help my fish. I would prefer to start the treatment in a low dosage so I can see how my fish reacts to it and so that there is no risk of overdosage. Thank you so much for the help!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,211 Posts
like you can pout a few drops in the cup bettas come in and let him sit for 30 minutes, then pull him out and pout him in a cup of clean water to rinse him off, you should keep an eye on him the whole time, then he can go back into the tank, you can dip/bathe him like this once a day
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Top