Votes: 1 2.1%

Votes: 7 14.6%

Votes: 9 18.8%

Votes: 3 6.3%

Votes: 23 47.9%
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Reference Team
844 Posts
Jaysee may or may not like this post ;-)

You have no clue how similar your fishkeeping sounds to his. He knows a lot .. But does only what he needs too .

This doesn't make Jaysee a 1 by not putting his knowledge into practice .. Nor does it make him a 10.. But closer to a 10 then a 1 for sure.

Sent from Petguide.com App

· Reference Team
844 Posts
If I can't convince you I can still try to drowned you in info anyway so have fun. I'm glad the struggle is noticed tho lol.

kudos to to knowing the wavelength of blue light too!
haha.. You just gave me flash backs of my little brother.. Thats his favored tactic of getting someone to get off his back...Go over the top with EXTREMELY obscenely unnecessary information. Intentional overload lol

· Reference Team
844 Posts
Stone .. I know I'm guilty of when I hear something will not work .. Read it enough places sometimes I just have to try it to see if I can do it despite what's said .. Now I'm not going to take a completely uneducated risk. That's why I like to learn.. So I can take all the educated risks I do haha. (With our expensive discus too ;-) )

Sent from Petguide.com App

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.