Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I am planning on putting a betta in my 10 gal community with some shrimp and cory catfish and a snail. I was wondering if anyone had any tips on how to pick the most peaceful betta. Are there certain types that are nicer or certain things I can look for when buying?

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Each individual betta is it's own fish, really. You'll have to monitor how they interact after adding them to see how they all get along.

Add the betta last if you're still setting up and adding fish. Aggressive fish always should be added last. Have plenty of cover and things to break line of sight.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Each individual betta is it's own fish, really. You'll have to monitor how they interact after adding them to see how they all get along.

Add the betta last if you're still setting up and adding fish. Aggressive fish always should be added last. Have plenty of cover and things to break line of sight.
+1 to the above advice.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yay! I am at least starting right... I am planning on adding the dwarf corys first, then the shrimp and snail, and then the betta. I also am heavily planted and have a cave and a large piece of driftwood.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts