Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'd LOVE it.... imagine an online game just like Howrse but for betta!!! buy tanks, fish and accessories, do water changes, play and feed, add tank companions etc etc... it'd be AMAZING.... i wish it would exist :| it'd also be educating!

discuss?

·
Registered
387 Posts
I most CERTAINLY agree! That would be amazing! Howrse is kind of boring, but if it was bettas instead, boy that would be addicting! I wish I knew how to make it, though! LOL! Good idea! That's a million dollar idea! :D

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hmm, I was actually tentatively thinking about making one a little while ago....have to start thinking about it again!

·
Registered
271 Posts
I try it out,now I just want to play it everyday....

·
Registered
902 Posts
This might sounds dumb, but I could seriously make one.

All I would need is some artists to draw the Bettas and layout, and I would need some money.

I seriously would make it if members really wanted it.

·
Registered
292 Posts
that would be so awesome! i used to be really big into howrse but then i got too many and all of my horses were out bred so no one was buying my foals so i quit (i was also spending way to much money on passes lol)

·
Registered
436 Posts
i would totally sign up for it! but we would need a different name other than Howrse. Bettaz maybe? but yeah we could have our own betta, a HM, VT, CT, HMPK, DT, all of em! treat them, feed and breed them, sell them... it should be a site where we can interact with other people though, so we could breed eachother's bettas and trade and sell! oh and make sure theres moss balls! :DDD

·
Registered
383 Posts
That would be soooooo AWESOME!!! I loved playing Howrse but I can't stand the witchcraft sort of stuff. :p

·
Registered
383 Posts
I WOULD SO SIGN UP!!!! I'd help draw them but I'm not good at those kind. :( I can get my lil sis to join up here and maybe get her to draw them. She's never drawn bettas but you should see her others! She's been wanting to make her own horse game.

·
Banned
15 Posts
Hi, yeah, I have the same problem, how can I play the battle pirates with the adblocker? I thought that you could somehow manage to use your address in the game, by the way, if you make a zip code lookup, you can find your zip for example on worldpostalcode.com, but what do you think? I cannot find the answers as if I am the only one to have this problem

1 - 13 of 13 Posts