Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
I bought a super red half moon last month from aquabid, paid that Thai breeder and just before shipping that betta to Julie, he said the fish die and asked he can replaced with another one similar to the one he posted in aquabid, i told him k. The next monday, i went to Julie store to get my super red hm, i was so mad cause he sent me a skinny red Cambodia, and plus his caudal fin was damage, probably during the trip. I told him about it and never heard anything back from him.

Then just 2 weeks ago, i bought 2 half moon plakat, 2 gorgeous ones, one yellow salamander and one yellow pineapple and i did not even see that was from the same seller, because he knows i was mad at him, cause i posted a big negative feedback for him, he told me just to pay for shipping fee and he will send those 2 betta to Julie. You would not believe what is coming up, first he asked me if he could send me another yellow salamander, i told him do whatever you want as long as i get my fish. So i pay $10 for shipping fee. 2 days before shipping the fish to Julie, he refund be back my $10.
I asked him why he did that then no reply back, just silence.

But you know what, the big surprise and the reasons why i could not get all my fishes including the super red, i went to look at his face book page and i noticed that he posted those 2 yellow to his face book page for sale as well and few customers bought them. So, he sold my fishes to someone else. I was so MAD. I gave him 2 more negative feedback and report him to the owner of aquabid.
I am sure you will ask me for the pages of those fishes from aquabid but i will just give you his username and you are welcome to go just look at his feedback then you will see. His username is Sunate1992. I hate that guy.

·
Registered
42 Posts
You should just vent about in a Betta Forum and be done with it, You'll feel better :smile2:

Keep venting him. Yes I agree that you shouldn't have gone through that especially when you are paying for money. He needs to refund you most of your money back in my opinion especially when he pulled something like that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,462 Posts
"Big" betta breeders have SO TOUCHY and SO RUDE lately. A FB seller denied me service because I was "doubting him". A couple days ago I contacted a seller on Ebay and they contacted me today and told me the fish died, but it was up on his FB page. I'd just go to someone well recommended, like emmygolf or Loc Nyugen.

·
Super Moderator
18,322 Posts
How do you know the two HMPK the seller gave you for the $10 shipping sold them on FB? I went on his FB page and nowhere does he list those Betta as sold? Nor are there comments from any buyers acknowledging they were purchased?

I sell on AquaBid so I'm familiar with protocols. If anyone goes to this seller's AB page and sees that he's been suspended know that's normal procedure. If a complaint is filed against a seller *or* a buyer AB will suspend that person pending the outcome of the investigation. Suspension does not mean the person is guilty of anything.

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
Why I buy from Petsmart/Petco or personally from Koo Yang's store...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts