Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My requirements:
- I only accept commisions until the 25th of March. I may accept them after this point later on, but that has yet to be determined.
- I would prefer your picture be fairly small (avatar size), but I can work with larger images as well.
- I would like an idea of what you want it to look like. You can tell me where you want text or if you want a "close-up" of your betta's face, ect.

An example of my work is in my avatar, but more pictures can be provided if you PM me. I might set up an album in my photo gallery on my profile for more examples of my work, and I'll post in on here when (if) I do so you guys know.

Remember: This is free and the best payment of all is knowing I gave someone a cool avatar. I know most people can make an avatar on their own, but for the technically "challenged" I am happy to help. :)

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
can you do something with this :-( :

he past away miss the guy
Yes of course, I would love to. Sorry he passed :(. I'll make him into an unforgetable avatar that can replicate his greatness in life. :) What was his name?

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
his name was "lunar" because i had him when i had luna, my perfect DBT boy that i really loved D: the only maybe deformity was his small body everything else was perfect for a "normal" double tail

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Alright, I should be able to get done 2 morrow at the earliest, because it's a weekend. :)

P.S.: Photo album is up.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Your welcome! :)

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes of course I can do Pablo and Sushi. :) Do you have a clearer picture of Sushi?

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Update: I have extended the date to which I will make these avatars. I will make them up until April 17th. I might extend it later, but for now that is as far as I will go. :) Thank you to everyone who has requested avatars so far. :D Just so everyone knows I can make avatars of any picture you give me, not just betta fish. :)

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
can you make one of this adorable cutie?:

you could crop out the writing, she passed away on august or September of 2011 , she was a baby ball python named "hunter"
Of course I can, but I can't see the picture. It didn't show up. I'd be more than happy to do one of her but I need a pic :)

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Alright I'll check it out and make the avatar when I get on my regular computer. I'm on my school computer right now. It gets no Twitter, no Facebook, no YouTube. But I'm happy I get this site or I'd die. Do you need a FaceBook account to view the pic? If so I don't have one, but I'll check it out in the morning or after school tomorrow. :)

·
Registered
2,821 Posts
It'd be awesome if you could make 1 of Callais

He's got black dots on his tail fins going half way up and a black strip on both sides of his face going right through his eyes :)

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
So right now I might be a little slow doing them. I am still making them, and still have to make them for LovelyKaleidoscope and FishyFishy. Sorry it's taking me a bit avatars hopefully done soon. :)

·
Registered
2,821 Posts
So right now I might be a little slow doing them. I am still making them, and still have to make them for LovelyKaleidoscope and FishyFishy. Sorry it's taking me a bit avatars hopefully done soon. :)
That is totally fine. I'm a very patient person. Cept when it comes to new fish/plants xD

If you ever get the time, would you mind making me 1 more? 1 of my inspiring Spike flaring up?

1 - 20 of 44 Posts