Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went in to petco to buy a heater. I swear! Just a heater!

Or not.

Of course, I had to look at the bettas.. And of course, their halfmoon plakats were looking lovely.

Picked up what I think is a copper or bronze boy. He's actually golden-colored throughout. Shimmery scales. Really pretty :)

And I also picked up a steel blue boy. He's been there at least 5-6 weeks, which surprises me. His color is a bit unusual, especially with his white stripe across the anal fin. (I call it his racing stripe, because he's very active).

Pictures to come soon! Needa pull down two of my pet keepers and clean them up for these two.

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
i know, i was doing good at a store to "just look" and i see gorgeous bettas, ignored them, heh heh until they re-stocked some shelfs. i seen a HMPK big ear (my echo) so i HAD to get him
but can't wait for pics

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have to go back tomorrow for more pet keepers. ~_~ One of the two I had left has a huge crack down a corner. Can't believe I never noticed. ~_~

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Finally got some pictures!

Forgive the poor quality. It's actually really tough for me to photograph metallics. The lighting in my house is just terrible, and using my camera's flash often hurts more than it helps.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Well colour me super-jealous. (I lovelovelove the second one-- have you named them yet?)

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
They are both gorgeous!

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I haven't named them yet :) I know I want the first one to be named something to do with metals.. And my blue, something to do with racing or race cars.. Cause that blue stripe is his racing stripe! :p

1 - 13 of 13 Posts