Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well me, my mom, and my grandmother went shopping for an outfit for me for my graduation. after all of that a petco was near by. i told my mom can we go and see? she said yes but no begging. when we get in there see some pretty betta's :) a yellow PKDTHM with partial dragon (a young male, beautiful) 3 sister's that where steel body and red splash on there fins (i love the girls) a salamander plakat, etc etc. all pretty but i didn't beg :-D until the employee re-stock the shelf's and there he was :lol: a beautiful white with light coloring, the thing that really caught my eyes where his pectoral fins :shock: he was a big ear, with a price of a HM :roll: of course i begged, and my mom said you'll take the heat if your father gets mad am like "i know" and i knew this was too far :lol: so i can't go to another petstore for a while (could check on aquabid :-D but can't buy, i just like looking at them anyways :roll:) i named him echo, but sadly he isn't a halfmoon he is a delta but also a plakat (yayy for PKs :-D) here are his pics:

also one of his eye's are kinda white, is that normal?:| i think it's an illness, this one under shows his eye vvv

this one here you could see his big ear :) :

am thinking about spawning (not any time soon of course) but am worried about his eye :-?

·
Registered
403 Posts
He's very handsome! I'm very jealous! I'm always trying to find whites at my petco and can never find any.

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
He is beautiful! One of my dream bettas!

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i have a quality female from aquabid :) is that ok? and also albino, I SWEAR I SEEN I FEMALE ALBINO AT THE STORE!!, she has no pigments i wasn't looking at her eyes though :p albino will have like no color on them :) which is very rare

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
true, am not a big fan of small fins really (females look adorable with small fins though) :lol: there pretty but i like long fins more. am not trying to get a full similar colors, i want aris(s) coloration in it (it's awesome to me :p )

·
Registered
6,408 Posts
He is a very pretty betta. I hope you have enough room for such a beauty to fit comfortable!

His eye shouldnt be a big deal. I had a dragon like this and she had no real problem finding her way round the tank with a sorority. Also she was one of the fastest eaters and always seemed to get there first.

Anyway, good luck!

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
well i think he is bored being by himself all day :| and he likes hiding in the plants where i can't see him >-< the tank was for breeding until i got this guy, so yes he lives in a breeding tank for now :lol:

·
Registered
416 Posts
He's very handsome! I'm very jealous! I'm always trying to find whites at my petco and can never find any.
Went to my local Petco yesterday....there were 2 pure white plakats there...but, I was checking into getting a 15 gallon tank for a sorority.....so I only took pics of the bettas (male and female) that have coloring that I want fish with someday...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts