Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hehe thought I would share.. I bought a cave called a "moon rock" from walmart. It glows in the dark... Well I give my nerite snails algae wafers, which make an awful mess in the gravel... Well I just put the algae wafers in this and they go right for it! So now instead of siphoning A LOT, I can just remove the cave and clean it out :D I like this one because it doesn't like REALLY artificial and tacky.

·
Registered
3,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Your betta doesn't go in the cave? Mine will steal any food, the piggies.
Hehe no, at least not yet ;)
But when I put the food on the gravel, shed put it in her mouth but spit it out xD I guess she didnt like it!

·
Registered
257 Posts
I have that same cave! I don't put food in it for my snail (I take him out and feed him separately) but somehow my snail LOVES it! He's always in there. It's pretty awesome, because it means that most of his poop ends up in there, too! My betta on the other hand has never shown any interest in it.

·
Registered
3,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have that same cave! I don't put food in it for my snail (I take him out and feed him separately) but somehow my snail LOVES it! He's always in there. It's pretty awesome, because it means that most of his poop ends up in there, too! My betta on the other hand has never shown any interest in it.
yeah, same here. Hehe they poo a lot! xD They like to hang out in there and in my spongebob pineapple house ^.^

·
Registered
3,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
753 Posts
Ahhh yes, I just seen one of those glow in the dark caves at Wal mart. I wanna get one too :p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts