Betta Fish Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Shame neither of us know where to order it otherwise I'd get it. It amuses me way too much.

And hey! :D I've seen you around a bit. You're in the northern part of the state, yes?

·
Registered
332 Posts
Yes I am! Well not while I am in college. I have been in missouri going to college but Iowa is still my forever home. Besides harvest season. Since I am allergic to corn dust, CORN DUST! Of all things to be allergic of.

edit: I shall start googling a place for this shirt.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Awh. Shame. Cause I'm only around the Cedar Falls area during school and after this semester I'm headed back to the Quad Cities since I graduate. I know your pain, though. I can't go to the country-side because the pollen in the air just kills me. I go from normal to every symptom on the benedryl box in five minutes flat and nothing helps. Hence why I stay indoors. Allergies dun bother me there! xD

Good luck I didn't find anything in my search, sadly.

·
Registered
332 Posts
I know that pain. My allergies are killer. Oh and I am allergic to ham. Being from Iowa and being allergic to Ham. Really?

And I didn't find anything either.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ham? Why that of all things? Strange allergy to have but at least it's easy to avoid.

Durnit. I really wanted that shirt. Maybe I can bribe my dad into airbrushing it onto a white shirt for me.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Mm. That's always a possibility. I'll look into that later as a possibility. Means I'd have to get a good picture of them flaring though. wouldn't be too hard though.

·
Super Moderator
19,187 Posts
Closed per Forum rules. Please note date of last post before responding.

12. Do not resurrect old threads.
Do not post to a thread that has not received a reply in a year or more unless you are the original poster and wish to update. If you are not the original poster you must create a new thread but you may hyperlink the archived thread to continue an old discussion. Resurrected old threads will be closed. Also, please use "bumps" sparingly and do not bump your own thread unless a significant amount of time has passed without any response.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.