Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been trying to convince my parents to let me save a baby betta. Today they said yes, so i went and pick this little guy/girl up. She was the only one moving. I'm not sure the gender, but i'm pretty sure she's/he's either a comb tail or crown tail. THIS ISN'T HER PERMANENT HOME! My bathroom is getting redone so when it's finished in going to make a planted tank and keep her in there :). I keep on calling it a her, but her back fin is longer than the other babies there so idk. Anyways, i'm feeding her these tiny pellets i bought for Emiko when he was a baby and dried bloodworms. She's acting like a normal baby betta right now and is eating great. She has already had 2 pellets and 1 1/2 bloodworms. I have frozen brine shrimp in the freezer. Should i be feeding her that? How so often should i change her water. She in temporarily being kept in Marina betta it 1/2 gallon. Any advice is appreciated!

She had barely any water in her cup when i got her. In this pic i had just added some more water.

This pic shows her colors well.

Shows how small she is compared to my thumb.

:)

·
Registered
150 Posts
Pretty baby

·
Banned
27,599 Posts
I would put him/her in a heated tank. at about 80 degrees. You can feed her frozen foodsIf you're going to feed her pellets I would try New Life Spectrum Growth formula. If they're too big then crush them up.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
S/he is very cute!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts