Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. Yesterday we went shopping at the petstore again and ended up buying 4 fish and a new tank set up. We bought two balloon mollies to accompany one we already had, a albino plecostomus, and yes, a new baby betta. He/She is named Acelin/Acelynn. (Depending on the gender. Even though I think he's a he. But who knows. Lol. XD)

They had a new shipment of betta fish. A lot of doubletails too, I could only afford the baby since it was one of petco's infamous $1.99 baby bettas. There's was this turquoise/white marble I really wanted though. TT.TT T.T It was a doubletail again, so it would have been $14.99 I think...

I was still appalled by the betta's conditions though. They still had a few old betta from their earlier shipment, and they were in brown water... ),:'( They looked like they were about to die if someone didn't rescue them... The poor things... I also noticed some of there new fish were having swimming trouble. I assumed it was their swimbladder. The poor babies...

I guess the good thing is, I got to rescue little Acelin/Acelynn. Most of their babies had stresslines! I was so peeved off. They have this one really nice girl that works there, she can't do everything on her own, I at least hope they get some better workers.

Anyway, here's a picture of Acelin/Acelynn! :D :)

Might just go back for that marble if I can convince my dad to give me twenty bucks. *Fish rescue ninja face.*

Any who... I hope everyone's having a nice day. :)) And a nice weekend! ^.^

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
B-but-but... I would spoil her. ;__;

Lol, jk (maybe). Great find. I wouldn't be able to resist either.

·
Registered
800 Posts
So adorable! At my petco, doubletails are $7. At least that's how much my doubletail male cost.

·
Registered
162 Posts
I love her/him! He/She is so pretty/hansom!

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
@Crowntails: I think ours might be more expensive since we're in Alaska, but I'm not sure, lol.

@KohakuRiver: I know right? So pretty/hansom.~ And cute! XD

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks DoctorWhoLuver. (Go tenth doctor! XD) And like I said, I had to get her/him. And maybe, that's interesting. o.o She's/He's smaller than an inch! :D So tiny! :)

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Me either!

And thanks, it does. :) We have nine, ten if you include Cherche, but he's resting now. My mom wants to get a king betta, and I'd like to get that hansom marble that I saw. (If he's still there later. XD)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts