Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to go to Betta Collectors Anonymous.....

I got ANOTHER one. That makes 3.... I went to Wal Mart to get shampoo...not even fish stuff! And I took a nice little look at the bettas...well of COURSE I had to take one... I love oranges...and have been looking for one and he's the brightest prettiest orange ever.. :-D

Attachments

·
Registered
427 Posts
Aw sooo pretty! Hahah I like to call it the Betta Bug.. it creeps up with some interesting intentions! I know some people on this forum have 5+, so you're safe:) I'm dividing my 10 gallon soon so I can have 3 also, so we'll be even soon:D

And what a pretty find! I go to Petco to get Dog food and have to force myself away from the Big eared plakats!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank yoou :) My boyfriend is going to come home from being deployed and find out that I have 3 more fish....when I had 0 when he left.

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
ah don't worry I currently have 8. One is kinda in a downward spiral
(tried everything within my power to help) so it'll be 7 soon. I'm also trying to breed them so who knows how many I'll have in a few weeks

·
Registered
692 Posts
I LOVE that color! So pretty! ^w^

·
Registered
73 Posts
Awwwww he's very handsome!! And I totally know what you mean, I got one a couple months ago & now I just bought a 2nd! I think bettas are kinda like potato chips ... it's hard to have just one! :-D

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Very nice! I have the same critter keeper, just in pink. I dislike the color pink but it was the only color they had... What a pretty boy!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks :) purple is my favorite color. lol All of my tanks have purple gravel and one purple plant. And I even have a purple betta to go along with it all :-D

·
Registered
51 Posts
i have 4 and have had 3 others that passed away :( i do my very best to not look at them cuz if there is one i love im leaving with it. i would like to get down to one. i feel you can give one betta alot more love if u only have one. its just so hard when u see some of the people buying these poor fish.

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
I currently have 17, 7 being females lol In the first 3 months of owning Bettas (for the second time) I had 7, pretty much one every 2 weeks :) He's one beautiful boy!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you, I am in love with them!!

I am pretty much out of room in my bedroom for tanks, though I don't put it past myself to get a bookshelf just for tanks ;)

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
I have considered book shelves and stacking tanks! I have 2 10g's and a 5g in my living room, 2 1.5g in my kitchen and a 15g in my bedroom. Plus I have one sick tank in my living room and 3 sick tanks in my bedroom lol I have considered downsizing my sofa to fit a 55g tank o_O

·
Registered
960 Posts
Haha Im the same, went from 1 to 3 in about a month! :-D

Man I LOVE Critter Keepers as tanks. 2 of mine are in Critter Keepers, I find them so easy to maintain and a great size.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hahaha yes, I'm loving my critter keeper! I am going to get another one for my little guy that's living in 1 gallon right now. I feel bad for him, his brother has the 3 gallon critter keeper and his other brother is in a 2.5 gallon. He is jealous.

Annnnd I went from 1 to 3 in 2 weeks. :oops:

But I LOVE them!!!

·
Registered
336 Posts
So you've caught the Betta bug! I did too... hehe... I got two new boys today. It all starts with one.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Well, I am a serious addict! Where is betta addicts anonymous? Started out with one CT male 2 years ago and now I have 24 (HMs and HMPKs). All boys... And thanks to Aquabid.com, I have 6 more HM boys coming from Thailand real soon!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts