Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You guys will be proud of me...my boyfriends little brother had a fish tank (10 gal) with a tetras and a cory and a couple other fish...until....I gave him the disease of bettaitis! He got a betta and divided the tank :) then I told him to make a n account on here so he does...he txtd me last night telling me how much he wants a halfmoon now and how addicted he is and how he must have more ;) muhahahahahahaha! !!!!

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
And the disease continues to spread. Making Bettas part of every thought and action. Soon he will be like us all...12 Bettas later and still thinking about where to fit another tank. lol

·
Registered
7,186 Posts
Bettatitis is an epidemic here in Colorado....SALTWATER JERKS EAT YOUR HEARTS OUT!!! Haha sorry I'm a rival with my brothers saltwater friends.

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
And the disease continues to spread. Making Bettas part of every thought and action. Soon he will be like us all...12 Bettas later and still thinking about where to fit another tank. lol
only 12? i have 15 and i aint even started!

·
Registered
124 Posts
i'm going to have to use that one,,,,i'm up to 11 in 6 months..

·
Registered
725 Posts
Bettaitis?

I had the uncontollable urge to buy a second decorative shelf the other day for halfmoon betta babies! I gave in and have never been more pleased. :lol:

·
Registered
528 Posts
Where oh where do keep them all???

I was reading the 'betta-itis' thread and it occured to me that so many of you have more than one tank - actually, A LOT MORE than one tank!!

How many do you have and where do you keep them all?? Are they scattered all over the house, or are they all in one room?

Okay, you just read my mind...I'm thinking about a second betta!! ;-);-);-)

·
Registered
113 Posts
oooooooooooooh FireKidomaru you are the horable one! *sigh* I'm the person that she gave Bettaitis to! i want soo many more *sob*

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
I know I myself have 8 tanks with 9 Bettas. I also got my mom to get 3 of her own. :)

Oh and of course, welcome to the forum BettasAreBomb!

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have 9 fishies and they are all getting tank upgrades and they are all gonna fit in my room...and yes bettaitis is a cronic disease there is no cure...to help symptoms tho you can buy more fish and more tanks ;) muhahahahaha I love having bettaitis :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts