Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

Registered
Mr.B, Wrangler, Primo, Omega, Susan, Julies, Jacques, Tiger, Poppy, Prince, Pepper, and Pumpkin.
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Last night was the first night in 4 years that I did not have Mr.B to say good night to, this morning the first morning in 4 years no betta greeted me happily. Mr.B was the best he put up with me as a first time betta owner he was a good sport.
him in his young days:

He lived in a 10 gall planted tank, where he liked to play in the plants and hide.

In his later days:

A well deserved rest....... I will miss you 馃挋馃挋

Registered
Neptune, Venus, Blush, Tinty, & Pinky.
I am so sorry for your loss. I remember on march 5 I woke up for the first time without Saturn. :( SIP, precious boys. :'(

Reactions: Mr. B

Registered
Last night was the first night in 4 years that I did not have Mr.B to say good night to, this morning the first morning in 4 years no betta greeted me happily. Mr.B was the best he put up with me as a first time betta owner he was a good sport.
him in his young days:

View attachment 1031222

He lived in a 10 gall planted tank, where he liked to play in the plants and hide.

In his later days:

View attachment 1031223

Ohhh鈥 man im sorry.

Registered
Akila, Atticus and Prince
I'm so sorry for your loss. It must be very very hard after 4 years...it's always difficult when you lose a pet. I'm very sorry for your loss. Mr. B lived a long and very happy life in your care. SIP Mr. B

Super Moderator
I feel with you.
You were both glad to have eachother and he鈥榣l have a place in your heart forever.
Luckily our hearts are big enough to house a lot of loved ones.

Registered
Mr.B, Wrangler, Primo, Omega, Susan, Julies, Jacques, Tiger, Poppy, Prince, Pepper, and Pumpkin.
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I found out he most likely just turned 4 with in the last few months. Thank you guys!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I feel with you.
You were both glad to have eachother and he鈥榣l have a place in your heart forever.
Luckily our hearts are big enough to house a lot of loved ones.
Yes he has a big place in my heart.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'm so sorry for your loss. It must be very very hard after 4 years...it's always difficult when you lose a pet. I'm very sorry for your loss. Mr. B lived a long and very happy life in your care. SIP Mr. B
I am horned to have had him but sad to los him.

Premium Member
Archie and Oscar (my dogs) Brody, Simon, Hank (my dogs) and -
him in his young days:

View attachment 1031222

In his later days:

View attachment 1031223

Oh no, I鈥檓 so sorry to hear about Mr. B. I know how much you loved and cared for him. I鈥檓 sorry I鈥檓 just reading this sad news now. My heart goes out to you. 馃挃

Registered
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Oh no, I鈥檓 so sorry to hear about Mr. B. I know how much you loved and cared for him. I鈥檓 sorry I鈥檓 just reading this sad news now. My heart goes out to you. 馃挃
Thanks! I still miss him alot. 馃挋 馃寛馃尶

Premium Member
Archie and Oscar (my dogs) Brody, Simon, Hank (my dogs) and -
Thanks! I still miss him alot. 馃挋 馃寛馃尶
I鈥檓 so sorry and I totally understand. I still miss Yogi so much and I even call Buddy Yogi sometimes. Losing a pet is SO hard. Did Mr. B get sick or pass from old age? He definitely lived a long and happy life. He was very lucky to have you. Have you thought about buying another? I forget if you own more bettas.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts