Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I've had my betta for about 5-6 months before this happened she lived in a 2 1/2 gallon for 2 months till I could get a 10 gallon wich she lives in now I have a medium sized filter a water bubbler and a led light there's Java moss in there and bamboo the rest are fake plants and just plane old fish tank rocks she also lives with a pleco and a mystery snail she sense about January I'd say she's been struggling to swim has a bigger belly but is not pregnant but eats and moves as much as she can she lays either in the gravel or on her betta bed leaf bc it's close to the surface for air hence she can hardly swim to the top there is white little worms in my tank but I Hurd they are common I feed her blood worms and sometimes betta pellets also use bottom feeder pellets for snail and pleco for extra food bc there isn't much algae yet she does not seem lighter In color none of her fins are ripped but her bottom ones don't expand anymore she was happy and Healthy and always came up to the tank when I came in the room I'm not sure what's wrong with her can someone help atleast and recommendations would help not sure if there's Amonia or not and I do not have a water heater for her tank. The pleco and snail are both very lively and seem not to have any issues I do also find her by the filter not sure if it gives off heat and maybe she's cold but the belly does not make sense

1 - 2 of 2 Posts