Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have two bettas right now... Two veiltails that were given to me. After really starting to love out of taking care of them now I really just want to have more.
I know there is an abandoned 10gal aquarium somewhere in my basement. I'm thinking of rescuing it and getting more fish >.<
Here is the fish I loved in petsmart today:

(my crappy phone camera doesn't do him justice, even for being in that little cup cold and lonely his colors were really pretty.)

And this one :

<3 I love them.

·
Registered
462 Posts
+1 lol!

WHY are these little fish so addicting?! I have three, and have a fourth Aquabid baby on the way. My friends call me the fish hoarder. :roll:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
haha I went and got the one featured in the top pic(His name is CharlieSheen), 10gal was cracked. So I got a Critter Keeper for now that hes rooming in. Doesn't matter cause it probably feels like the Atlantic to him anyways~ he's so small... I'll take some glorified pics of him once I find my camera that is buried deep within my moving boxes.
It's so funny you bring up betta horder. My friend told me I'll end up an old lady with like 65 tanks in my tiny house on the show horders screaming, "My BABIES!!!!".

·
Registered
354 Posts
Has anybody else noticed how bettas make eye contact with you sometimes? I love it and their supposed to be the fish that interacts with humans the most.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts