Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so I got a betta for my niece. The plan was to get one, keep it at my place so when she comes over (she's 4 1/2) she can see "her" fish that she picked and all that. So I went out, got a 5gal, bio filter, everything. Put some black sand, live plants, shrimps (they lasted 3 days) and a snail. Finally went to the LFS with her to pick her little guy. Now, 2 weeks later, i love this guy! I spend WAY more time watching him than my community tank. Now I go to the LFS and always look at the betta wall. I have to resist buying more! hehehe

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
yeah verry addicting i have one and am getting my second one

·
Registered
44 Posts
Seems to me that Bettas have more personality than other fish. I've owned various types of fish, but the Bettas are just more interesting. They tend to be a lot more inquisitive and active.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I really like the Angel fish in my community tank, he's very social, when he sees me he acts like a puppy and follows me, but this Super Delta betta is awesome! Maybe it's just him, cause my sister now has one at her house and he's not very active. THen again, he's in a bowl, mine's in a 5gal tank with water flow that he can play in.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I've been SO tempted to buy another Betta but I'm about to move and I keep resisting! Besides, I always go back and forth because I love my betta so much that I don't want to take any of my attention away from him. I feel like he would get jealous. lol

<3

1 - 14 of 14 Posts