Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, someone needs to keep me out of all pet store. With nothing to do, my husband and I ended up at petco for a dog toy. I ended up with the dog toy, a 10 gallon and a new crowntail girl! :) I even got her 50% off because she is missing a very small part of her fin. Best two dollars I have ever spent!
I was wondering what color she is? She looks black with a slight blue/purple undertone. Sorry I can't add a picture (on my phone) but her pic is in my album.
All I can say is....
Hello. I'm Samantha and I am a Betta addict. :p

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Lol I saw her. I though she looked more coppery than purple... But with what you said its probably a black multi-color of some sort.

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
I went to petco for a light bulb and ended up with a few bags of rocks :p

·
Registered
336 Posts
I went to Petco to get some water conditioner. I came back with two new Bettas. It's a problem. XD Congrats on your new girl!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks everyone! :) I love her and I'm not really a crowntail person. I think everyone is right on color. She is showing more copper everyday.
I have to ban myself from pet shops and Walmart. There is a red and white hm double tail that I loved but I really don't need another double tail lol.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
She's pretty!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.