Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I imported the first guy a while back but I still don't have a name for him :I

I just moved him to my desk in a smaller tank because the scaling on his eye is progressing quite a bit.

He WAS an OHMPK but he got stuck in between an ornament and the side of the tank one day which resulted in a lot of damage to some of his scales and his fin. That was when I noticed the scaling on his eyes. So, special treatment from here on out.

Second boy was bought for me last year for Mother's Day. He went through a serious tail biting phase that has since been stopped though the fins will probably never be where they were :< He was really beautiful too.

·
Registered
3,338 Posts
Thefirst is amazing although his red lips make me think of clown makeup. The second boy is gorgeous with his big ears, the first i would maube name sake, zeus, (insert name of blind prophet here) and the second i wanna name hanabi or erza. Idk

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
They are both beautiful, but I name things for their personality, so no help from me

·
Registered
240 Posts
No idea but the top little guy reminds me of a James?? Haha

If you were thinking more of a colour name, I think the top one looks like Shortcake which would also describe his find, as they're little :)

The bottom one, perhaps Nip or Hugo, or something like Raspberry or Rojo?

·
Registered
4 Posts
I would personally name the white one Ronald because his beautiful coloring looks clown-like like ronald McDonald and I think it would be super cute. As for the dragon I would name him Phoenix because he's gorgeous just like a phoenix ^_^ respond back if you like my names, I named my beautiful new turquoise double half moon tail, Dr. Dudley Wigglesworth, Dudley for short :)

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I would personally name the white one Ronald because his beautiful coloring looks clown-like like ronald McDonald and I think it would be super cute. As for the dragon I would name him Phoenix because he's gorgeous just like a phoenix ^_^ respond back if you like my names, I named my beautiful new turquoise double half moon tail, Dr. Dudley Wigglesworth, Dudley for short :)
I really love Phoenix!! Think that's a keeper.

My hubby's awful father is Ronald so I don't think it would fly but it IS really fitting for him!

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
No idea but the top little guy reminds me of a James?? Haha

If you were thinking more of a colour name, I think the top one looks like Shortcake which would also describe his find, as they're little :)

The bottom one, perhaps Nip or Hugo, or something like Raspberry or Rojo?
Hehehe, Shortcake! That's precious. I love it!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.